miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

Hey Guyyyzzz!!!
I haven't written in a while, and I really haven't written much about the style Ulzzang, the style my blog is about. :) I love all kinds of ulzzang, Latin, Korean, and American! They're all so kyewt!!! They have tons of aegyo!  First of all, the Ulzzang style originated in Korea, but has become a global trend.  I really like it because it is fun and fresh.

Here are some pics:

This is Alexia Kyung.  She is from Mexico but she is still really cute! She just looks so perfect!
She is a Latin Ulzzang.  Here is a link to her blog : Latin Ulzzang TV


This is Hong Yeong Ki.  She inspires me a lot.  She is really adorable! <3


Last but definitely not least, this is Miya.  Isn't she full of aegyo? She looks as cute as a bunny!

Thanks so much for reading my blog!! <3





1 comentario: